Go back to all posts
Pay for a Day, Play for a Year at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort
- Wednesday 6th April 2022
- Press Office
- Sales & Promotions, Tourism
Exclusive discounts and goodies galore for MATTA Fair attendees
KUALA LUMPUR, 6 April 2021 – With travel coming back in full swing, LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort has announced a variety of exclusive deals in conjunction with Malaysia’s biggest travel fair, MATTA Fair, happening from 9 – 10 April 2022.
With our all-time favourite promotion, Malaysian residents can get an automatic upgrade to Annual Pass when they purchase a full priced day ticket. This special offer is applicable for all pass types, including single (Theme Park), double (Theme Park and SEA LIFE) or triple (Theme Park, SEA LIFE and Water Park) park access. Guests who wish to purchase a Triple Park Annual Pass will receive an exclusive 10% discount available only at the fair. At the fair, LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is also offering attractive accommodation deals to provide families a one-stop LEGO holiday experience.
With the price for one day, families can now plan unlimited holidays any time of the year at Malaysia’s favourite resort and experience the ultimate LEGO® DNA of building imagination and creativity through play while creating life-long memories with their loved ones.
Fans who cannot make it in-person at the MATTA Fair can still enjoy LEGOLAND’s promotions online for a limited time, including a 30% off on any Day Ticket and special LEGOLAND Hotel deals on LEGOLAND’s official website (https://www.legoland.com.my).
“MATTA Fair is a great platform for our guests to get the best deals for their holiday. We want to continue rewarding Malaysians with even better value, making their travel memories worth every dime they spend, especially with the Annual Pass. It also provides families the time and opportunity to explore the many undiscovered gems of Johor all year round. We welcome fellow Malaysians to attend this year’s MATTA Fair and start planning their holiday with us,” said Thila Munusamy, Director of Sales & Marketing at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort.
“At LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort, families can enjoy our end-to-end offerings from LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park, SEA LIFE Malaysia as well as our LEGOLAND Hotel. What makes us the ultimate family destination in the region is that at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort, there is something for everyone,” Thila added.
Deals for The Ultimate Family Holiday
LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort will also be offering MATTA Fair attendees the following promotions:
- 10% discount on Triple Park Annual Passes, giving guests access to the Theme Park, Water Park and SEA LIFE Malaysia for one year.
- 35% discount on one-day tickets*
- LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort Family Bundles:
- 2D1N stay at LEGOLAND Hotel themed rooms inclusive of RM100 meal vouchers for RM599
- 2D1N stay at LEGOLAND Hotel premium rooms inclusive of RM100 meal vouchers for RM699
- Happy Hour at LEGOLAND Malaysia Booth
- MATTA Fair attendees will get exclusive LEGO® gifts when they spend RM300 or more.
365 Days of New and Unique Experiences
Families heading to LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort can look forward to seeing many new attractions and activities such as:
- Planet LEGOLAND – Planet LEGOLAND, LEGOLAND Malaysia’s latest attraction, is an immersive build experience that encourages children and their parents to unleash their imaginations by building, unbuilding, and rebuilding the world of their dreams with, of course, LEGO bricks. At the attraction, guests will be greeted a six-foot wide LEGO globe, built out of more than 200,000 bricks, waiting for their creations.
- The LEGO Friends LIVE Performance – Guests can meet their favourite LEGO Friends characters from the popular TV show, LEGO Friends. This revolves around the everyday lives and unique personalities of Olivia, Emma, Stephanie, Mia and Andrea in Heartlake City. The girls make a daily appearance at the LEGO City Stage for a 20-minute high-energy show where guests are invited to dance and sing along! After every show, the girls always make time to meet and take photos with their new friends at a meet-and-greet session. Fans can catch the show every day for 4 sessions exclusively in LEGOLAND Theme Park.
- SEA LIFE Malaysia – The interactive aquarium gives families an up-close marine experience with magical storytelling, interactive displays and a hands-on encounter. Families can meet LEGOLAND’s newest marine friends and learn about the importance of conserving their natural habitats.
MATTA Fair attendees can purchase LEGOLAND’s special promotions at MATTA Fair 2022, Hall 4 booth 4006 – 4007 from 9th – 10th April at Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), Kuala Lumpur. Attendees who drop by might get a chance to meet their favourite LEGOLAND Mascots who will be making appearances at the booth throughout the day.
*Customers who wish to enjoy the annual pass upgrade will have to top-up the difference between the discounted price and the original price.