As per the guidelines from the Ministry of Health, all guests of 18 years and above need to have a fully vaccinated status. The definition of fully vaccinated is as per official Government guidelines.
Digital Vaccination Certificate on the MySejahtera app with the Low Risk status or physical copy of Fully Vaccinated Card need to be presented upon entry into LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort premises.
Please note the process below to update your Status in the MySejahtera app prior to entry in the Park.
- No MySejahtera scan required upon entry
- Entry to premises are allowed except those with “High Risk” status. You are required to show your MySejahtera Risk Status to the security on duty upon entry.
- Facemask is MANDATORY for all indoors area including the LEGOLAND Hotel, SEA LIFE Aquarium, F&B Outlets, Retail outlets and any other indoor premises across the Resort.
- Wearing of facemask is OPTIONAL when outdoors. However, you are encouraged to wear a mask in crowded places
- While social distancing is no longer required, you are encouraged to maintain the distance especially when not wearing a mask