LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort Offers Annual Pass for the Same Price of Day Ticket at MATTA Fair 2019 Print
The day ticket is further reduced by 20% exclusively for MATTA Fair attendees
KUALA LUMPUR, 5th September 2019 – LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort will be offering one of its best deals at MATTA Fair 2019 from 6th – 8th September 2019. Guests will be getting more rewards with an additional 20% discount when they purchase the Theme Park, and Theme Park and SEA LIFE combo day tickets that will be eligible to be upgraded to an annual pass for free. With the exclusive deals, families can plan their holiday at Malaysia’s Favourite Theme Park and experience the ultimate LEGO® DNA of building imagination and creativity through play while creating life-long memories with their loved ones.
“MATTA Fair has been our long-term partner for the past 7 years and it is a great platform for our guests to get the best deals for their holiday. Since early this year, we have been rewarding Malaysians with a free upgrade to annual pass with every purchase of our one-day tickets. To celebrate our successful partnership with MATTA, we are giving more exclusive rewards where attendees will receive an extra discount of 20% on our one-day tickets which will automatically be upgraded to an annual pass. This offer is a great bargain - it gives families an opportunity to have a holiday in Johor all year round at a great value. We encourage Malaysians to attend this year’s MATTA Fair and start planning their holiday with us,” said Thila Munusamy, Director of Sales & Marketing at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort.
Families heading to LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort can look forward to seeing many new attractions and activities such as:
- The LEGO Friends LIVE Performance – Guests can meet their favourite LEGO Friends characters from the popular TV show, LEGO Friends. This revolves around the everyday lives and unique personalities of Olivia, Emma, Stephanie, Mia and Andrea in Heartlake City. These girls team up together to help their new friends to make the world a better place. The girls make a daily appearance at the LEGO City Stage for a 20-minute high-energy show where guests are invited to dance and sing along! After every show, the girls always make time to meet and take photos with their new friends at a meet-and-greet session. Fans can catch the show every day for 4 sessions exclusively in LEGOLAND Theme Park.
- Brick-or-Treat – Halloween is just around the corner and LEGOLAND is already planning for the spookiest family friendly celebration. This year, LEGOLAND will be featuring elements from the brand-new LEGO® Hidden Side™ series that takes families into an augmented reality through their smartphone where there are hidden worlds with interactive mysteries and challenges.
- SEA LIFE Malaysia – The interactive aquarium gives families an up-close marine experience with magical storytelling, interactive displays and a hands-on encounter. Families can meet LEGOLAND’s newest marine friends and learn about the importance of conserving their natural habitats.
“At LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort, families can enjoy our end-to-end offerings from LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park, SEA LIFE Malaysia as well as our LEGOLAND Hotel. What makes us the ultimate family destination in the region is that at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort, there is something for everyone,” she added.
“The recently opened SEA LIFE Malaysia, the theme park’s third gate to LEGOLAND, not only provides our guests with engaging experiences but it also proofs of our commitment in supporting Johor to become one of the top holiday destinations. Today, we are not only ready to continue our efforts to support Johor to have a successful Visit Johor Year 2020 but with Visit Malaysia 2020 just around the corner, our doors are open to welcome international tourist to our place” she added.
LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort will also be offering MATTA Fair attendees the following promotions:
- 30% discount on one-day park ticket
- LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort Family Bundles:
o 2D1N stay at LEGOLAND Hotel themed rooms inclusive of five triple park annual passes (2 Adults, 3 Kids) for RM1,682
o 2D1N stay at LEGOLAND Hotel premium themed rooms inclusive of five triple park annual passes* (2 Adults, 3 Kids) for RM1,832
Guests can purchase LEGOLAND’s special promotions at MATTA Fair 2019 booth 5019-5022 from 6th – 8th September 2019 at Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), Kuala Lumpur. For the latest update on promotions and activities, stay connected via LEGOLAND®’s official website (https://www.legoland.com.my), Facebook and Instagram.