Learning begins at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort as we take the classroom outdoors and give all students the opportunity to express their creativity, master new skills and grow with us in an educational environment.
Malaysia - School Rate
|Ticket Type||Mon-Fri||Sat-Sun/M'sia School/Public Holiday||Additional Chaperon/Parent|
|Theme Park||RM75 per student||RM96 per student||RM156 Adult/Chaperone|
|Combo (Theme Park+Water Park)||RM86 per student||RM107 per student||RM189 Adult/Chaperone|
Singapore/International - School Rate
|Ticket Type||Mon-Fri||Sat-Sun/Msia School/Public Holiday||Additional Chaperon/Parent|
|Theme Park||RM95 per student||RM116 per student||RM176 Adult/Chaperone|
|Combo (Theme Park+Water Park)||RM106 per student||RM126 per student||RM208 Adult/Chaperone|
Package inclusive of:
- Admission ticket to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort
- Kids Combo Meal Voucher at RM15.00
- 1 (One) Education Workshop per group
Download Booking Form here
Terms & Conditions:
- Advance booking is required. Packages are not available over the counter.
- Minimum participants: 20 paying students.
- One complimentary chaperone admission for every 10 paying students per group.
- Complimentary chaperone does not include meal voucher.
- Additional fees will be charged for any additional chaperone/parents/tour leader/tour guide as per chart.
- One workshop per group per visit only.
- Full payment must be made 7 working days in advance before the date of visit.
- Payment method: Credit Card, Cash deposit, Online transfer and Cheque (3 Days in advance) only. We do not accept LO (Local Order).
- Proper swim wear is required for all attractions in the Water Park. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
- It is advisable to rent lockers to store your personal belongings. The lockers are available for rent on a daily basis.
- LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort reserves the right to amend, change, or revise the above promotional mechanism and Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.