Buy an Annual Pass at price of 1-Day ticket and stand a chance to win a NISSAN ALMERA! Print
Best deal yet! Now you can purchase a LEGOLAND Malaysia Annual Pass just got a whole lot more rewarding this year! Buy an annual pass for the price of 1-Day ticket and stand a chance to drive away a Nissan Almera when you purchase, renew or upgrade an Annual Pass from 1 Feb 2018 onwards!
With the LEGOLAND Annual Pass, you’ll be able to visit our resort for FREE , 365 days a year*. All the exciting activities including your all-time favourite Miniland, perfecting you driving skill in The Driving school, try out the newest LEGO VR roller coaster- The Great LEGO® Race and many more can be visited as many times as you wanted to.
You and your family will also be invited to participate in events happening in resort all year round. Starting from the Lunar New Year celebration, the region largest LEGO® Star Wars days, tricks-or-treats celebration to the year-end Bricktacular festivity! Check out the full Annual Pass benefits here
What’s more? You’re on the way to win a brand new Nissan Almera when you signed up today! The more you purchased, the higher your chance to take home the brand new car.
What are you waiting for? BUY NOW by clicking below preferred pass type!
*valid for Premium pass
New Purchase - MyKad Holders
(MyKad is required to be presented upon redemption at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort.)
New Purchase - International Guest
How to WIN
For hotel guest with 2-Days Combo ticket, simply upgrade your day ticket to Annual Pass @ RM94 at Guest Service Counter upon arrival to stand a chance to win the car!
Terms and Conditions
- This lucky draw is valid from 1 February 2018 to 15 December 2018 and is being organized by LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort (LLMR), registered under LL Malaysia Taman Tema Sdn Bhd. (Company No: 861888H)
- A single purchase / renew / upgrade of Annual Pass (Any Annual Pass Type) entitles you to ONE lucky draw chance.
- All entry forms must be submitted by 15 December 2018.
- All information provided on the entry form must be accurate and match with LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort (LLMR) system. Failure to do so will result in disqualification in entering the lucky draw.
- The organizer reserves the right and absolute discretion to vary, amend, delete or add to any of the Terms and Conditions specifically set out herein, in whole or in any part from time to time, including varying the Promotion Period as it deems fit and appropriate with prior notice.
- The lucky draw is open to all nationality except the followings:
- The employees of the organizer (Permanent and/or contract) including its subsidiaries and related companies.
- The organizers authorized services providers, vendors and dealers.
- The immediate family members of the persons/entities referred to above.
- For avoidance of doubt, “immediate family members” shall mean children, parents, spouses, brother and sisters.
Grand Prize, Winner
- 1 winner X Grand Prize: Nissan Almera 1.5E A/T.
- The organizer will contact the winner on the phone number/email that he/she has provided in the entry form.
- NRIC/Passport will be required to be presented by the winner in order to redeem the prize. No representative is allowed.
- If the drawn winner of the grand prize is under the age of 18 they must hold a valid driver’s license as at the draw date. If a drawn winner under the age of 18 does not hold such a license, the car will be registered in the name of the winner’s nominated parent or adult guardian on behalf of the winner.
- By receipt of the prize, the winner agrees not to hold the organizer liable from any action including and not limited to: petrol, comprehensive insurance, health, transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, judgment, liability or proceeding suffered with their participation in the campaign or receipt, redemption or usage of the grand prize.
- The Grand Prize shall be available for collection after 30 days from the end of campaign Period.
- If the Grand Prize winner is unable to collect the prize within 30 days from the date the Grand Prize is ready for collection due to any reason, the organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to revoke the entitlement of the Grand Prize and select an alternate winner.
- The Grand Prize Winner shall be solely responsible for the payment of all taxes and/or other miscellaneous charges relating to the Grand Prize and the organizer shall not bear the cost or be responsible for cost of transportation of the vehicle to the Grand Prize Winner or any other incidental costs whatsoever.
- The Grand Prize are given on an ‘as is’ basis, which is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other kinds, whether in part or in full. The organizer reserves the right to select the colour of the Grand Prize, where applicable. Visual(s) of the Grand Prize used in any advertisement, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the campaign is/are only for illustration purposes and may not depict the actual colour of the Grand Prize and excludes any optional accessories. No changes are to be made on the model or colour of the Grand Prize.
- The Grand Prize in this campaign cannot be construed as any endorsement or recommendation by the organizer. For any dispute in relation to quality or warranty of the Grand Prize or any Terms and Conditions in respect thereof, the Winner shall deal with the authorised dealer or supplier directly without any recourse to the organizer. The organizer shall not be held liable for any breach of quality or warranty of the Grand Prize or any Terms and Conditions in respect thereof and shall not entertain any complaints whatsoever in relation to the Grand Prize.
- The organizer reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the organizer upon request. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.