Are you passionate about marine life?
Are you eager to appear in front of camera?
We want you! We are recruiting children who are passionate about the ocean to be Junior Spokesperson for SEA LIFE Malaysia. You might be the one we are looking for!
By becoming the Junior Ranger for SEA LIFE Malaysia, you have the opportunity to:
- Be the ‘face’ of SEA LIFE Malaysia
- Where you represent us to share interesting stories to the world.
- Learn out of class skill
- Gain knowledge on presentation, public speaking and photography skills from industry expert.
- Lead the movement of marine life conservation
- Take an active role in protecting our ocean by joining conversation program organized.
- Participate in exclusive events and behind-the-scene
- Witness and participate key milestone events on the buildup for the marine sanctuary and also learn the operations from professionals such as the aquarist and curators.
- 12 months access & Junior Ranger welcome pack
- Enjoy unlimited access to SEA LIFE Malaysia for 12 months from opening and also received exclusive Junior Ranger welcome pack the includes SEA LIFE badges, activity sheets, certificate, t-shirt among others.
How to participate?
Just follow these steps to submit your entry!
Record a video (max. 1 minute) telling us “I want to protect SEA LIFE because…” on Facebook or Instagram
Set your account to ‘Public’ and include hashtag #SEALIFEMalaysia
It's that Easy!
- The participant must be a resident of Malaysia or Singapore
- The participant must be between 5 and 12 years
- The participant must be a LEGOLAND Malaysia Premium Pass holder
- If you’re not a Premium pass holder yet, buy/ upgrade now
- The participant must set their Facebook or Instagram account to ‘Public’ for tracking purposes
- Vocal and confident in front of the public and camera as you will be the spokesperson for SEA LIFE Malaysia. The participants who are selected will be required to undergo training workshops and attend official SEA LIFE Malaysia media events