Terms & Conditions:
To join The Imperial March (13 - 14 May 2017) adults & children MUST wear in Full Star Wars™ Costume!
- Registration opens from 8.30am-9.30am at Theme Park Ticket Window.
- Kindly purchase your tickets at Theme Park Ticket Window (Only Premium/Standard Annual Pass Holders, Theme Park tickets, 1-day combo tickets & 2-day combo tickets are entitled to register for the Star Wars™ Parade). Guests without a valid tickets are not allowed to register.
- Only registered Guests in Star Wars™ Costume are allowed to collect their Named Sticker for the Star Wars™ Parade at “Visitors Registration Table” near to Theme Park, in front of the lockers area.
- Guests with Named Sticker have to queue at “Visitors Waiting Area” at Lower Ground 2 of LEGOLAND Hotel/Walkway to Water Park 15 minutes before 10.00am.
- Guests who arrive later than 10.00am and after Star Wars™ Parade had started are not allowed to participate in the Parade. Your punctuality is highly appreciated.
*Example of Full Costume for Star Wars™ characters.
The following items are not appropriate and should NOT be worn during the parade:
- Plain or pockets t-shirts, including logo t-shirts
- Athletic wear, sweat pants and jogging suit
- Beach wear
- Tank tops, tube tops, halter tops
- Provocative attire
- Star Wars™ design T-Shirt does not constitute as Full Star Wars™ Costume.
- LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort reserves the right to reject non-eligible costume.
- By participating in this event, you agree to the full terms and conditions.
*Example of Star Wars™ Costume Characters that not allowed to join the parade.