The new English-based learning programme that transforms the Park into a huge outdoor classroom and teaches students English literacy skills the LEGOLAND® way.
What is our English Mania programme all about?
• Encourage Upper Primary/ Secondary/ Low-Medium Proficiency students to improve their English Language skills in a fun and creative environment.
• Various language activities follow most school curriculum standards.
• Acquire visual, spatial, auditory and kinesthetic understanding that improve aptitude levels and thinking skills.
• All day group activity programme with the exclusive workbook provided.
Aim: To create an English language environment for students in a fun, imaginative and safe manner.
Duration: 5 hours
Post activities: 1 hour and 30 mins
Exclusive English Workbook
Endorsement from Ministry of Education
- On 2nd Feb 2016, English Mania program has been endorsed by Deputy Minister I, YB Dato’ P.Kamalanathan
- By the endorsement from Ministry of education, LEGOLAND has transformed into a huge outdoor classroom and added fun and adventure into English learning process.