Learning begins at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort as we take the classroom outdoors and give all students the opportunity to express their creativity, master new skills and grow with us in an educational environment.
Malaysia School Rate
|Tiket Type||Mon-Fri||Sat-Sun/M'sia School/Public Holiday||Additional Chaperon/Parent|
|Theme Park||RM80 per student||RM102 per student||RM165 Adult/Chaperone|
|Combo (Theme Park+Water Park)||RM91 per student||RM113 per student||RM200 Adult/Chaperone|
Singapore/International School Rate
|Tiket Type||Mon-Fri||Sat-Sun/Msia School/Public Holiday||Additional Chaperon/Parent|
|Theme Park||RM101 per student||RM123 per student||RM186 Adult/Chaperone|
|Combo (Theme Park+Water Park)||RM112 per student||RM134 per student||RM221 Adult/Chaperone|
Package inclusive of:
- Admission ticket to LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort
- Kids Combo Meal Voucher at RM15.00
- 1 (One) Education Workshop per group
Download Booking Form here
Terms & Conditions:
- Advance booking is required. Packages are not available over the counter.
- Minimum participants: 20 paying students.
- One complimentary chaperone admission for every 10 paying students per group.
- Complimentary chaperone does not include meal voucher.
- Additional fees will be charged for any additional chaperone/parents/tour leader/tour guide as per chart.
- One workshop per group per visit only.
- Full payment must be made 7 working days in advance before the date of visit.
- Payment method: Credit Card, Cash deposit, Online transfer and Cheque (3 Days in advance) only. We do not accept LO (Local Order).
- Proper swim wear is required for all attractions in the Water Park. Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
- It is advisable to rent lockers to store your personal belongings. The lockers are available for rent on a daily basis.
- LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort reserves the right to amend, change, or revise the above promotional mechanism and Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.