Terms & Conditions
- LEGOLAND School Challenge 2023 is open to all students studying in public or international schools of ASEAN countries.
- A minimum of 5 and a maximum of 15 students can participate in a group. All students in a group must be from the same school.
- Each group must be accompanied by a maximum of 3 teachers.
- There are no limitations on the number of groups per school.
- Two (2) age categories are available: 7-12 years old and 13-17 years old.
- Pre-registration is mandatory for participation in LEGOLAND® School Challenge. Visit www.LEGOLAND.my to register. Registration opens until 5 JUNE 2023.
- Only submissions from registered participant groups will be accepted for the judging process.
- The LEGO® Creations submitted must be built using original LEGO® & DUPLO® Bricks only.
- The model should be mounted on a board with dimensions of 60 cm x 60 cm (length x breadth), and the maximum height of the model should not exceed 120 cm (1.2 m).
- The judging process for the submitted LEGO model will include the following criteria:
- Implementation of STEM elements in the design work.
- Creativity based on the theme and category chosen.
- Only submit design entries that are 100% original and unique.
*The criteria (i) and (ii) will need to be further explained in the description submitted.
- The entry submission phase will begin on 19th June 2023, 10 AM and the last date to submit the entries is 6 PM Malaysia Time on 7th July 2023.
- Description of the LEGO® Model in 50-100 words, in English language only.
- Pictures of the LEGO® Model (3-5 pictures) to showcase the build from different angles.
- Video showcasing the final model has to be submitted within a minimum of 40 seconds and a maximum of 60 seconds.
- Videos and pictures have to be uploaded to the campaign microsite (URL to be shared later). Please ensure that your video is in MP4 format and is not more than 1GB in size.
- The finalist will have to present their LEGO® models physically for a public display at Iskandar Puteri (location to be confirmed) for a minimum of 1 month.
- The finalist is invited to attend the prize-giving ceremony at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort (1st week of August’23, date to be confirmed).
- By participating in the LEGOLAND® School Challenge, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and any decisions made.
Disclaimer: The selection of the winner in the LEGOLAND® School Challenge is at the sole discretion of LEGOLAND® Malaysia and the judges. LEGOLAND® Malaysia and the judges reserve the right to interpret and apply the competition rules, judging criteria, and guidelines as they deem appropriate. The decision of the judges is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the judging process or the outcome.