Dear LEGOLAND® Malaysia Fans,
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
- Rebuild The World-Themed LEGO Challenge will be announced on our Facebook & Instagram page every 2 days @12PM, so stay tuned and visit either of the Pages to see the next task!
- Take up the challenge (16 in total!) and build your creation using LEGO or DUPLO bricks
- To take part on Facebook and Instagram please follow the procedure below:
- Facebook: Post/share the picture inside the comments section for that day’s RTW-Themed LEGO Challenge
- Instagram: Post/share your Build on your Instagram page and hashtag both #LEGOLANDMalaysia & use the Challenge Number in the following format #LLMRebuildTheWorldC1 for Challenge no. 1 or #LLMRebuildTheWorldC2 for Challenge no. 2 or #LLMRebuildTheWorldC3 for Challenge no. 3 (you get the idea! :))
- After doing so, you may need to upload the photo and fill in the details required from to a link provided from the challenge post
- Doing both ( i or ii + iii) means your entry is submitted successfully.
- The challenge will be posted at 12 PM every 2 days - you have 48 hours until the next challenge is posted to submit your entries
- Complete all 16 Challenges and have tonnes of building fun!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Anyone can take part in the REBUILD THE WORLD – TAKE THE CHALLENGE, there are no restrictions to participating and sending your creation/LEGO build - however to redeem the prize you will be required to
- Collect your prize in person from the Legoland Malaysia Resort (timelines and other details will be announced later)
- Please ensure that the builds are made by KIDS and fans of LEGO aged 0-99 but realistically for this competition we would like real kids to take part!
- You can take part in more than one challenge and also be eligible for multiple prizes - there are no limits to the number of entries
HOW WILL WINNERS BE SELECTED
All entries posted in Facebook (comments) and Instagram (using the 2 hashtags) will be collected and 5 working days after the challenge we will contact all eligible participants from their respective social media platforms. Also, do expect some delays when we are going through tons of these awesome entries at a time.
- The top entries will be shortlisted by our panel of LEGO experts and based on a few criteria like:
- Originality and creativity are a must
- How your creation tells a story
- Relevance to the challenge
- Best use of LEGO/DUPLO elements
- Winners will be contacted via email from LLM.SocialMedia@Legoland.my together with redemption details will be sent to them once we wrap-up the RTW-Themed LEGO Challenges
- We have a variety of LEGO products supported by LEGO Malaysia and 1-Day Triple Park Tickets to be given away!
- There will be 5 Prizes for each challenge – Each winner will receive 1 x LEGO play set + 2 x 1-Day Triple Park Tickets. Winners are selected based on the criteria mentioned above
- Prizes will be subject to availability and decision is final from LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort
Terms & conditions
- LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort reserves the right to select and determine the best LEGO built creation.
- LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort holds full discretion to the choices of prizes / or rewards to be given to the winners.
- *Any result / or decision shall be final. No further correspondences, queries, appeals shall be entertained.
- Submitted images and pictures for the competition can be used by LEGOLAND® Malaysia and shared on its social media page, website and used in creation of video assets and templates.